Integrating with Interchain Accounts
With the release of Interchain Accounts, which enables cross-chain account management built upon IBC, a solution to build rTokens via Interchain Accounts is implemented on StaFiHub and brings more security, decentralization and ease of integration.
The target chain is assumed to have integrated Interchain Accounts(ICA) module.
Like the way to integrate with multisig accounts, no development is required at all, the integration process is also a three-step process and the main step is to configure the following parameters, of which most are the same except pool accounts, the other two steps are the same and we won't belabor it here.
During the registration process, the module
Ledgerplays the role as the
Authentication Module, while StaFiHub is the
Controller Chain, and the target chain is the
- 1.Integrating with Interchain Accounts or Multisig accounts, Can the two integration methods coexist for an rToken？Yes. Here are the details:
- The two types of pools exist independently, and all of them can receive origin Token.
- The exchange rate is calculated after counting the total number of all pool staked.
- Both methods rely on the same set of code as their relay service.
- 2.Why does it need to run rToken relay service for integrating with Interchain Accounts?As Interchain Query is not released at the moment, the Host chain(StaFiHub) can not directly query balance or total staked amount of the Interchain Accounts and need rToken relay service to collect these information to enable StaFiHub to build Interchain transactions. Once Interchain Query is released, integrating with Interchain Accounts will be upgraded to Phase 2 and this issue will be addressed. At that moment, rToken will be completely decentralized.